Got Nominated for The Liebster Award
I came home from a long road trip, tired and with a speeding ticket in my bag. There were so many things I had to do before going back to work the next day and I felt very overwhelmed. Then I opened my WordPress email and the sunshine shone on my day once again.
I got nominated for the Liebster Award by my fellow blogger The Golden Limoncello. I really appreciate the nomination as well as reading Golden Limoncello’s blog. Her ideas and photographs are awesome!! I already did several of the things suggested and am very happy with the results.
The Liebster Award is an award for new blogs. Liebster is a German word that means: BELOVED, CUTE, LOVELY, DEAREST, and WELCOME.
As part of this award chain, below are the steps to follow:
1) Thank the blogger nominating you, linking back to their blog
2) Post the Liesbter award logo in your post
3) Answer the questions posed to you
4) Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with less than 1000 followers you think deserve the award
5) Present them with a list of questions to answer in their blog.
6) Comment on the nominees blog letting them know about the award.
Below are the questions I was asked to answer:
What is the thing you enjoy the most about blogging?
I like the reach one has with the internet. Even if there is only one person in the world who was looking for something and he or she found it in my blog, it makes me happy.
What is your favorite post in your blog and why? (Share the link if you like).
Probably the one called This is What My Fear Looks Like. It was pretty much a free write and I never expected to paint such images but I was happy with it when it came out.
What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake with a really tart raspberry sauce.
What is your astrological sign?
If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
If your life would be a movie, what actress/actor would be playing yo in the movie?
I would love for it to be somebody glamorous like Sophia Loren or sophisticated like Meryl Streep. Diane Lane would be cool too.
What is your favorite quote?
“Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” (Jack London)
What blog has influenced you the most?
I don’t really think I have been influenced much by other blogs. I try to just write what I want and how I want it.
If you could trade lives with someone else, who would it be?
What is your favorite website?
Hmm, that’s hard…I don’t really think there is one. I like photography sites, and for example this photographer has magical pictures I think.
And here is a list of my QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
(1) What song puts you in a better mood?
(2) Why did you start your blog?
(3) What is the best trip you have ever taken?
(4) Have you ever been afraid for your own life?
(5) If you could drive any car in the world, what would it be?
(6) Big dogs or small dogs?
(7) What’s your favorite movie of all time?
(8) What post on your blog got the most attention (positive or negative)?
(9) If you had unlimited funds, what are the first 5 things you would spend money on/give money to?
(10) What is your dream job?
And my NOMINEES ARE:
Deux plaques et un micro-ondes
I’ve Seen Flowers and Razors in Her Hair
- Posted in: Miscellaneous
- Tagged: blogging, Gratitude, Liebster Award, nomination, writing
WHAT! Congratulations on your nomination! And, thanks for nominating me! (I feel like a rock star!)
Haha! Thank you!!
Yey!!! So happy to read this! You deserve it! I was reading your answers and I see you like Angelina Jolie…well I just looooove her. Have you seen Maleficent? I saw it on Saturday and I loved it. She just brought Maleficent to life and I would love to see the movie again! You should go and see it!
I want to thank you for the kind words! I am so happy you take the time to read my blog!
Have a wonderful day!
Thanks so much!!! I should go see the movie. One of my favorite movies with her is Salt. She is just a really interesting and independent person. Very intriguing. I enjoy your blog and just painted my hand made clay cup gold! That inspiration comes from you 🙂
Salt was lovely! I think she can portray almost any character! (Original Sin rocks too)
Awwww that made my day! So glad you like it and that handmade cup must be looking fabulous! 🙂 🙂 🙂